We have been working with individuals and businesses in the area for years.
We are dedicated to developing lasting relationships with all our clients. We believe in helping you assess your financial goals and participate in the management of your finances.
One of the benefits of working with us is our ability to provide clear, easily understood explanations of financial products and services. The personalized program that we can provide is a roadmap to working toward a more secure financial future.
We’re looking forward to using our expertise to help you pursue your financial goals.
Paul E. Muhich's Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN
- Life, Accident &Health, Casualty, Property, Variable Life & Variable Annuities Insurance License in MN # 20025690.
- Series 7 registration for General Securities Representative (stockbroker / registered representative) from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) CRD# 2796080.
- Series 63 registration in MN (State Securities and Ethics) from FINRA.
- Series 65 registration in MN (Investment Advisor Representative) from FINRA.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) #065425 from the CFP Board of Standards.
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) from The American College, Bryn Mawr PA.